Burg-Wächter is a recognised brand in many countries around the world. We operate from 9 locations globally and are one of Europe’s largest security manufacturers, with an extensive range of innovative German engineered products, including: safes, postboxes, padlocks, window & door security and access control solutions.
We have a diverse customer base, ranging from high street names and supermarkets, to small independent retailers. As our business is expanding we are looking to recruit a self-driven and highly motivated Customer Services Advisor to join our fast paced and friendly team.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and phone
- Problem solving with customers in order to resolve issues
- Responding to cases and disputes on popular sales platforms such as Amazon
- Viewing tracking information and liaising with courier companies to support customers
- Filing compensation claims to supplier and courier services for loss prevention
- Processing sales orders accurately
- General admin jobs that will support both the office and warehouse functions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service roles
- Experience of Amazon B2B Vendor Central
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Calm and friendly disposition, coupled with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone and e-mail customer service skills
- Experience of upselling additional products would be beneficial
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a full time, permanent position based at our Bradford Head Office. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer 25 days annual leave, contribution to a workplace pension, a flexible approach to working and bright modern offices with free parking, located right next to the M606, 5 minutes from the M62 in the centre of West Yorkshire
Core hours of work: 8:30-17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30-16:30 on Friday’s
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 8th July, 2019.