Burg-Wächter is a recognised brand in 26 countries around the world. We operate from 9 locations globally and are one of Europe’s largest security manufacturers, with an extensive range of innovative German Engineered products. Including safes, postboxes, padlocks, window and door security, cash boxes and access control solutions suitable for a variety domestic and commercial applications. Our customer base is diverse ranging from high street names and supermarkets, to small independent retailers. We also supply technical high end contracts with our higher end specification products.
Burg are launching their video surveillance range of products in to the UK market in January 2018. The range incorporates cutting edge solutions for the professional market and high end wireless systems for the consumer market.
Suitable candidates will be flexible and adaptable and will demonstrate broad-ranging skills and experience in operating within the video surveillance industry. You will have comprehensive up-to-date technical knowledge and competence in video surveillance products both analogue and IP. Knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage.
• Telephone and site base technical support
• Product training internally and externally
• Set up and updates of demonstration area
• Set up of technical support and training facility
• Support sales staff with technical information
• Onsite support for installations
Qualifications preferred, include:
• Relevant occupational Security Engineering qualifications such as a City & Guilds 1851 / 1852 / 1853, an NVQ Level 3 in Security Installations, or equivalent would be highly desirable
• Up-to-date Health & Safety and PPE awareness
• Full driving license
If you have the following skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
• Proven background as a Video Surveillance Systems Engineer
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
• A methodical and systematic approach to your work; excellent attention to detail and technically competent
• A robust and confident personality; highly motivated and quick to react; a natural problem solver
In return we offer excellent career and development opportunities, a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow your own department – We believe in investing and developing people to ensure our continues growth and success.
If you think you’ve got the qualities we’re looking for and you’re looking for a new challenge, then please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and current salary details, and put “Technical Support Engineer” in the subject heading. No agencies please – We will not accept any unsolicited emails or speculative CV’s from agencies for this role.